September 5, 2014

Careers News

Do you receive Centrelink Family Tax Benefit A or B and have a Year 12 student wanting to apply to University?
This can add valuable points on top of their ATAR as part of a VTAC SEAS application and increase access to many universities.
Phone Centrelink to request a hardcopy of your Centrelink statement (downloaded or photocopies are not accepted).

Students should bring this to the
Mordialloc College Careers office by September 17th to be posted off with the official VTAC forms. For more information on SEAS applications, visit or email