The Mordialloc College is set in expansive and idyllic grounds and gardens.
In 2022, the State Government committed $12.6 million for the future development of our facilities. This investment has been going towards the construction of a new Arts/Technology Centre, which will provide our students with even more opportunities to excel.
Proud of Our New Facilities
Enhancing Resources for the College Community
These Facilities include:
- A new two storey Year 7 and 8 Learning Centre including 14 classrooms which opened from Term 2, 2022
- A refurbished senior school prescient including classrooms, office spaces, study centre and landscaping with outdoor seating and shade sails
- A new Wellbeing Centre was completed term 3, 2022
- Three outside Basketball & Netball Courts were completely upgraded from asphalt to blue plexipave with new fencing, lines, posts etc by 2023.
- In addition, there is an environmentally friendly Discovery Centre for Science and an ICT/multimedia rich Resource Hub. A new Performing Arts Centre, canteen, PE/Sports indoor stadium and Physiology lab were completed and ready for student occupation during 2017.
See our fantastic facilities and programs in action
Book a school tour
The College holds school tours weekly on Friday mornings led by the Principal.
Tours start at 9.30 am and last for between 60 – 90 minutes. Email us for Bookings or a tour. Approved appointments are essential.
School tours on most Friday mornings
The College holds school tours on most Friday mornings led by the Principal. The tours start at 9.30 am and last for between 60 – 90 email@example.com to make a booking.Bookings for tours are essential. If you would like the opportunity to see our fantastic facilities and programs in action please contact our General office on 9580 1184 or email